twitter


I am falling in love with granny square on first time i learn about crochet. Granny square is so simple. This is easier technique which i think every beginner in crochet can make it (believe me, next month is first year i learn about crochet).

The granny square is worked in the round, but there are many ways to begin, end, and join the rounds. So amazing.

Why i like  granny square very much? Granny square is so simple, but useful. We can made anything crochet stuff with this technique. (psstt... This is the first crochet technique I mastered. Learn instantly from Youtube with crochet guru Teresa Richardson.)

My first crochet is handphone pouch. Made with uniting five square wich made with three diferent colour of yarn.


This my first creation, cellphone pouch:






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Komentar Teman: